1. Morn Creations Shark Backpack- Yep, I did end up buying it. I made a lot of purchases with my last paycheck and this was definitely the one I was most excited about. Sharks are my favorite animal and this bookbag is just so adorable! I was a little worried that it was going to be too small, but it's a great size for me. I'm a small person anyway so it's a great size for me. It doesn't hold as much as previous bookbags I've had, but it gets the job done.
2. RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up- This has become a new staple product for me. First of all, the ingredients are great, natural, and safe. Second, the coverage is great and it looks very natural. RMS beauty makes their products so you can use them many different ways. I use this as a concealer for under my eyes and on any trouble spots, and also to touch up my makeup throughout the day.
3. Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation- I use this foundation with the Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector (a face primer by the same brand). At first I didn't really know what to think. It was a very odd product for my first few uses. When I applied the primer the texture felt slightly oily and gross. Then after I applied the foundation, my skin looked very dry in spots it didn't look dry before. When I looked in the mirror a few minutes later, it looks absolutely amazing. I don't know how but it did. And it was so natural looking I couldn't even get over it. Favorite foundation ever! It also has great safe ingredients. The only complaint I have about it is that it isn't as long wearing as I would like, but I carry my RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up with me to touch up any spots that need it.
4. Korres Lip Butter- This is probably one of the BEST lip butters I have ever used. It is incredibly moisturizing and it really sinks into my lips instead of just sitting on top of them. It smells great, kind of like fruity candy, and has a perfect flush of color. I will be repurchasing multiple times as I go through these!
5. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara- I did a full review on this mascara here, but in case you didn't read it, I LOVE this mascara. Since switching to more natural and chemical free beauty products, this was one of the fist I tried. It's a lengthening mascara pigmented by fruit! It smells like fruit, and I mean real fruit not synthetically scented. It makes my lashes extremely long and it doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day!
6. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm- I've tried many products to help my hair be less frizzy, more shiny, and straight especially for when I let it air dry. Most of them weren't bad, but not the special product I was looking for either. I got this as a sample in an Ulta sample bag and I've absolutely fallen in love. I use this every single time I get out of the shower. It keeps my frizz tame and it helps straighten my hair. I take my showers at night on school nights and wake up and straighten it. Sometimes I'll wake up late and not have time to, but when I use this I feel like I don't need to sometimes. Before I used this, my hair got pretty out of control even if I let it air dry overnight. I definitely recommend this for anyone who has straight/wavy, frizzy hair.
That's all my favorites for this month! Let me know if you've tried any of these products. I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with my blog this semester. Physics is absolutely killing me haha. Gave a great week everyone!