1. Tommy Hilfiger Tote- I love nautical colors and themes for summer, and this tote would be perfect for going to the beach or any type of summer event. Here's what I don't understand though--it sells for $78, and it was on sale for $20 at TjMaxx and I DIDN'T buy it. What is wrong with me?!
2. Floppy sun hats- I've never been much of a hat person, but my scalp always seems to get sunburned no matter what I do. I try to put sun screen up there, put my hair in a pony tail, but I still get burned. These floppy summer hats are great for accessorizing AND protecting the old scalp from being burned. They have sort of a Holly Golightly feel to them, in my opinion. Just tie a white ribbon around it and you're in business :P Although Miss Golightly's was not quite so floppy, but still.
3. Peaches!- A few weeks ago I was obsessing over cinnamon, this week I'm onto peaches. I would absolutely die if I could soak in Philosophy's "fresh peaches with cream" bubble bath/shampoo/shower gel. And it's a good thing that my work always has something to satisfy my cravings. When I was on my cinnamon kick, they had the cinnamon crumb cake ice cream. Now that its peaches, I can munch out on the Georgia peach ice cream! Heck yesss!
4. NARS The Multiple in Orgasm- It's been on my wishlist for so long, I don't know why I keep forgetting to buy it! Such a wearable color. Need I say more?
5. Chunky summer wedges- I'm thinking that I can possibly pull off a maxi dress IF I get some super cute wedges to give me some height and just add a bit extra to it. I love these wedges because they have the pretty turquoise detail on them!
6. Big statement necklaces- I have one statement necklace, and it definitely makes a statement. The only problem is that it isn't too wearable for everyday, it's very flashy and diamond-looking. I want one that I can throw on with a t-shirt or a cute simple dress to add some WOW to it. I'm definitely loving coral jewelry lately so this one from Simply Soles is perfect!
7. Breezy dresses in summery prints- This dress is perfect for a few reasons: 1. It's a one shoulder dress. Totally loving those right now! 2. It's in one of my favorite shades of blue. 3. It has a super cute summer print. It looks kind of like palm fronds. I want it sooo badly!
What do you think? Are you lusting after any of these items? What's on your summer wishlist right now?