Anyway, the lovely Gets from Wasted Seventeen has passed on a blog award to me :) Thank you Gets, love ya! If you haven't visited her blog, you should! She has such amazing outfits and a great tutorial for a DIY bandage skirt!
Here is the award:
And here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that gave you award.
2. Copy the award and put it on the blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 people to pass the award on to.
Easy enough. Thanks again Gets :)
Ok 3 things I love about myself. hmmm...
1. I think positive. In situations where most people can only see bad things, I can usually find at least one good thing, if not more. Same goes for people, I can see good in people rather than bad (well, I do see the bad too).
2. I don't get angry easily, and if I do, I don't stay angry. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but I'll count it as a good thing. I have friends to hold grudges over people for the longest time. Or stay mad at somebody for a long time. I say, if they did something to make you that mad, they (usually) aren't worth spending that much time thinking over. Holding bad feelings can be bad for your health (so I hear), so why damage yourself over someone who doesn't even care?
3. If this sounds like I'm bragging, I'm sorry I'm really not. Thanks to my mom's genes, I am really really tiny. Short as well as skinny. It took me a while to like the way I looked, because I used to think I looked like the shrimpy girl in the group. But I hear about everybody's diets and how hard it is to loose weight, and it has made me thankful that I don't (yet) have to worry about that. I am aware that I need to eat healthy and not just pig out on junk food, which I do sometimes. But I am still glad that I have one less thing to worry about.
A picture I love:
From we heart it
Well, it's really the quote that is in the picture that I love. But I constantly have to remind myself of this, and it's really true. Keep it in mind.
5 people I tag (I'm trying not to re-tag people I tagged for my last award)
1. Anna from Acquainted With the Night
2. Trish from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
3. Elizabeth from Elizabeth Faraday
4. Minnja from minnja style
5. Katie from Fashion's Maven
That's always the hardest part haha.
Ok well that's about it for now. I'll try to get some reviews up for the elf products I bought soon! How was everybody's week? I've been kind of slacking on my blog postings and readings so I'm clueless right now haha.